TEST RIDES – IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- As most of our motorcycles are not set up for test rides, an appointment is needed. Please call us at 512-453-6255 to set up. Not all models are available. Street motorcycles only, no dirt bikes.
- Test rides are available Tuesday – Friday from 10:30 am – 3:00 pm and on Saturdays from 9:30 am – 2:30 pm.
- Test rides require a helmet, close toed shoes, and long pants. We have loaner helmets available but can’t guarantee we will have your size.
- You must have a valid, unexpired motorcycle license. No exceptions.
- You will be required to fill out a test ride form and provide proof of insurance. Please bring a copy of your insurance with you.
- Minimum age for test rides is 21 years old.
- 3 months minimum riding experience with similar sized motorcycle or above.
- Test rides are subject to weather conditions and may be changed or cancelled accordingly.
- You will follow one of our employees (who will be riding on a separate motorcycle) on a specified demo route. We will stop the test ride and have you transported back to our shop if we feel you are unable to safely operate the motorcycle or ride in a reckless manner (wheelies, burnouts, stunts etc…).